CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Doodle Dare Challenge!






Christmas Quota: The Game!

The Doodle Dare Challenge at Whim-So-Doodle was my first real crafting challenge. They gave us a packet with a craft pizza box, some paper, some bedazzling material, and some ephemera. They said we could do anything, so I turned mine into a game. (: I was so afraid someone would have the same idea - I mean, it's a box! It could easily be turned into a game board. The game was fully functional with pieces, dice, rules, and fun. I did it 1930s vintage style. My competitors made a gift box and a '[daughter's name] is napping' door hanger.

I am very proud to say that I came in FIRST PLACE and won a $25 Whim-So-Doodle gift card. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment