CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Creative Cafe cards




Creative Cafe tonight was pretty great. (: As usual, Kristen had a great project for us to do. But, of course, I was in space cadet mode and forgot ALL of my craft stuff. Luckily, crafty people are also nice people who let scrambled-egg brained crafters borrow their stuff. Then, of course, my scatter-brain kept making mistakes, like cutting things too small, gluing them too close, or inking too heavily. BUT, nevertheless, everything came out pretty well. I'm especially proud of the orange card, which I'll be sending to my aunt, as that button sewing on the tag was completely unique to me. :D I need to get ahold of some more tools and stamps so I can make cards like this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment