CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dog-themed chipboard album



I made this chipboard album in a class at Whim So Doodle, a local craft EMPORIUM. The class is Creative Cafe and you pay whatever amount between $2-$15 and they give you a complete kit, a model, and teach you to put the kit together but give you plenty of free-reign and options. I don't have a dog so I made this album for my boyfriend's dog who DOES NOT smile in just about every picture. So, though this album is much shorter than the others people made, (mine is only 8 pages while everyone else had something like 12 page albums) it turned out rather well as I mixed clean pages with distress-inked pages. I also used cute quotes from the kit that were printed from the computer on cardstock, which is an AWESOME idea, rather than using stamps. The binder ring has a ton of cute ribbon around it, which my dad calls 'rags' when he laughs at my crafting style. Silly pops. Hope you like it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment