CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stuff my mom is fascinated with



When I came home from Lin's house and showed my mom this card we made, all of the other cards were chump change. She just FLIPPED over the embossed dots. She's like CAN I COME WITH YOU NEXT TIME!? She was so excited about this card. We used the Big Shot with the embossing folder. BUT! we stamped the white paper BEFORE we embossed, which made it extra special.

Now, the accordion flower which, when given the proper directions, took about 5 minutes to make, was the second most interesting thing I came home with. She was like YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE THAT, and I'm thinking whoopee. She thinks my cards or nice, but is thrilled to the nines of a 1 1/4in accordion flower. Well, at least she likes something. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment