CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

An idea of my own!






So, this card began with Lin and I doing similar things, but something took hold of me inside and I began stamping and punching and weaving and tying until I realized I had a tiny hanging card with a bow that prevented it from closing. I imagine you can't tell a thing about this card via the pictures, thanks to my photo friend room lighting (sike), but I can describe that ribbon was weaved in and out of some holes punched via Japanese screw punch (I think that's the name?) and it turned into a little handle on the outside and a bow on the inside. The task was to keep it closed. Lin and I threw around a few ideas but we decided a white brad with some cool string to tie around it like an envelope would look the classiest, and it did! Wish you could see it in person, it's way cool. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment